United City Football Club (UCFC) has announced its CHRONOS ATHLETICS kit partnership with the launch of its limited-edition AFC Champions League jersey collection, with the competition set to take place end of June in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
United City Football Club (UCFC) co-founder Eric Gottschalk says, “I’m very excited to announce that Chronos Athletics will be the official kit supplier of UCFC for the 2021 season. We continue to stay true to our mission of supporting local businesses involved in football in the Philippines while not compromising on the quality required for our professional players.
We are also excited to have found a dynamic partner who shares our vision of how football can be promoted, and we are thrilled that we were able to develop a limited-edition jersey just ahead of the AFC Champions League campaign, which will be available to our fans from today onwards.
“We Believe This Historic Event For Philippines Football Deserves A Special Jersey – Thank You To Our New Partners From Chronos Athletics To Make This Possible” Says Gottschalk
Chronos not only involved us in the development of the AFC Champions League design, but it also ensured that we have a complete distribution and marketing channel behind our merchandise range. All our products can now be ordered conveniently through Shopee, Lazada, and other online channels.
“Chronos Athletics is proud to be chosen to become the official kit supplier and merchandiser of UCFC, undoubtedly currently the most dominant Club in the Philippines,” states Lloyd Yniguez, Founder of Chronos Athletics.
The aim is to promote the brand of UCFC and to make the merchandise products available to fans in the Philippines as well as abroad. Fans can reach out on our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) to order products.
The quality range of Chronos sportswear for UCFC includes customized replicas of the current AFC Champions League home and away kit, which are available in the “Premium,” “Cheer,” and “Fan” versions starting as low as Php 650.00. But fans can also order the UCFC branded face masks and training kits.
The PFL 2021 UCFC home and away jersey, which was designed and chosen by the fans, will be launched ahead of the start of the league.
Gottschalk also says that this marks another milestone in the Club’s development to make a quality merchandise range available to fans on so many platforms with complete marketing and logistics support provided.
“It all goes back to make sure we are as close as possible to our fans and the community; without them, we are nothing. We need to be able to communicate to and through our fans, and having our team jerseys available for purchase is just one of the vehicles we are exploring,” ends Gottschalk.
Fans may purchase the official UCFC AFC Champions League Home & Away replica jerseys through the UCFC website or the Chronos Athletics online store (@chronosathletics.ph) on Shopee and Lazada from 22 May 2021 onwards.
- United City Football Club (UCFC) has announced that they have partnered with Chronos Athletics as their official kit sponsor.
- “We have chosen Chronos athletics to continue our mission of supporting local businesses through football. We want to give local businesses exposure on the international stage.” Eric Gottschalk, UCFC Co-Founder, and President.
- “We wanted to keep the design simple yet powerful. This is our first time working with United City FC, and we wanted to make a statement.” Lloyd Yniguez, Manager Chronos Athletics.
- The jerseys and other merchandise will be available for purchase soon through online platforms.
- The UCFC Dubai training camp will be held from 30 May until 20 June, followed by the AFC Champions League, which will be held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, from 26 June to 11 July.