Village Connect Turns 10
Through a decade of trial and error, Village Connect now celebrates its early maturity to adulthood with its favorite readers and sponsors wiser and wittier than when we started this journey.
We are proud to say that our selection of stories has diversified and are now more attuned to the needs of the times and we are able to provide our readers with a better perspective of issues here and abroad.
Together we experienced the good pre-COVID-19 times — when travel and life were easier and more convenient for us all and we also went through the harrowing whole year of the pandemic restricted in our mobility and social activities.
Throughout 2020, we were able to feed our readers timely and substantial information, thanks to our going digital way before the pandemic started and whatever feel-good experience you felt in the glossy hard- copy of Village Connect is still the same experience that you get from our online site.
THE SOCIAL MEDIA
- Website : com.ph
- Facebook page : @tvconnect2016
- Twitter : @VillageConnect6
- Instagram : com.ph
- Linkedin : com.ph
THE FEATURED CELEBRITIES
- Dino Reyes-Chua, Mayor, Noveleta, Cavite
- Vico Sotto, Pasig City Mayor
- Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso, Manila City Mayor
- Atom Araullo, Journalist GMA
- Catriona Gray, Ms. Universe 2018
- Roberto F. De Ocampo, Former Finance Secretary
- ROMMEL T. Juan – Binalot Fiesta Foods, President and CEO,
- Edwin R. Bautista, President & CEO, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015
- Ronald R. Mascariñas, President, Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc.
- Heart Evangelista, Actress
- Manuel “Manny” V. Pangilinan, Managing Director and CEO of First Pacific Co. Ltd.
- Gina Lopez, Environmentalist and Philanthropist
- Rica Peralejo, Actress
- Rodrigo R. Duterte, President of the Philippines
- Illac Diaz , Climate Heroes in his Light by the Liter
- Vic Sotto, Actor
Since its founding in 2012, VC emerged as a household and business name, with a monthly circulation of 50,000 copies distributed FREE in Metro Manila, VC is targeted toward select villages, multi-dwelling outfits condominiums, serviced apartments), banks, and lifestyle facilities including salons, wellness institutes, and beauty and fitness centers. It is also exclusively carried by Figaro Coffee Shops in Metro Manila – truly living up to its goal of connecting villages and businesses.
“Get Connected and Join the Conversation”
Connecting villages to the urban world where villages and businesses come together. Your information hub for urban and corporate living.
We are pleased that our readers have weathered the pandemic with us, and we would like to be more of service to you by opening our magazine to your contributions – about your experiences and learnings from the pandemic so that others may appreciate the different ways we coped with this coronavirus.
We also look forward to sharing with you the opportunities and glories that 2021 brings and we hope that you will continue staying with us throughout the year of the Metal Ox.
Visit our website : www.villageconnect.com.ph
To our beloved sponsors and readers, Thank you and May we all have a fruitful year.
By Rose de la Cruz